Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Athletics reflection 2016

Yesterday 


Athletics Reflection:

    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why?
      The most enjoyable part was getting first in shot put becasue I never knew I was good a shot put.
    • What are you really proud of? Why?
      I was most proud of our house coming first in the house relay because we almost always come last or 3rd
    • What was the most challenging part? Why?
      The most challenging part was discus becasue I am not very good at discus and I need to keep working on my throwing 
    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this?
    • Next time I am aiming to improve my long jump so I can get a better place 

1 comment:

  1. Rau-Tech is really a German born organization which is rolex replica sale within the shop globe associated with high-end view personalization. This particular microcosm associated with horology is mainly proliferated through customized replica watches sale that are getting very popular. Probably the most rolex replica uk queries I've been obtaining through individuals worldwide is actually, when may Rolex begin to provide dark coloured Rolex Replica UK. inch These people appear to believe with the customized rolex replica available along with dark instances, presently there appears to be the less-than-insignificant need. Which may be therefore, however We don't believe which rolex replica sale will begin providing black-coated Submariners or even additional rolex replica sale right now or even at any time soon. The reason why. Nicely, consider it. Rolex is actually first of all regarding improving their own previous.

    ReplyDelete